These Terms of Service constitute the agreement between Bangla Tracker and the user of Bangla Tracker international prepaid calling service and any related products or services.
BY ACTIVATING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.|
1. Customer Information: The customer is responsible to maintain his/her correct & current contact information and address in the Bangla Tracker database. This can be either done by the customer himself/herself by logging onto his/her account at www.banglatracker.com or by calling Bangla Tracker Customer Support
2. Service Outages: Customer's existing third party provided telephone/cell phone services are essential to access Bangla Tracker Pinless calling service system. So normal functioning of customer's local telephone or cellular service is a pre-condition for accessing Bangla Tracker pinless calling service.
3. Availability of the Service: Bangla Tracker Pinless service is currently available for customers in USA, Canada, UK, and Italy ONLY outgoing international i.e overseas calls can be made using Bangla Tracker pinless service.
4. Bangla Tracker Pinless Calling Service does NOT provide either local telephone service or domestic long distance service. So Bangla Tracker service does NOT support toll free calling or emergency calling service e.g. 911, 999, 112 etc.
5. Service Distinctions: Important distinctions exist between traditional telecommunications service and the service offered by Bangla Tracker. The service is subject to different regulatory treatments compared to pure telecommunications service. This treatment may limit or otherwise affect your rights of redress before regulatory agencies.
When you register, you must:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested to provide in the registration system/process.
- Maintain and update your information should it change. If any information provided by you from time to time is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Bangla Tracker retains the right to refuse your registration, deactivate your account and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Bangla Tracker Service you have registered for.
- Amount paid during registration is NON REFUNDABLE
(I) Registration Online:
Your completion of an online registration form constitutes an offer to purchase the Services that Bangla Tracker may accept or reject at its discretion. If Bangla Tracker accepts your registration it will notify you by email. On acceptance of your registration you will be sent a confirmation email together with dialing instructions (which will include the Access Number and electronic PASSWORD) as well as Bangla Tracker Customer Care contact information for the Services that you have purchased. You may register for the Bangla Tracker Services at our Website at www.banglatracker.com, depending upon your country of residence.
(II) Registration by Phone:
If you do not have access to the Internet, or you do not want to make an online transaction, you may register for the Bangla Tracker Services by calling toll-free Bangla Tracker Customer Care. During the registration process, you may request that a copy of this Agreement be forwarded to you by email, facsimile or regular post. If your registration is approved, you will have fourteen (14) days from the date of registration to reject the terms of this Agreement and cancel your registration with Bangla Tracker. If you use the Service or do not contact Bangla Tracker to cancel your registration during the relevant period, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of this Agreement.
7. Payment/Recharge: Bangla Tracker Pinless service is a pre-paid pinless calling service and is available to customers for use for making exclusively international calls as long as there is a credit balance in customer's account. A customer is expected to replenish his/her credit balance from time-to-time by using credit/debit card. Alternatively customers may setup their account for 'auto recharge', an optional and free service, to avoid repeated manual recharge. Customers may recharge their account (manual or auto) either on line by logging on to his/her account at www.banglatracker.com or by calling Bangla Tracker Customer Support
8. Settlement of Negative Balance Situation: On rare occasions negative balance in customer account may occur due to simultaneous calls made from more than one registered telephone numbers of the customer's account when the account balance is very low. In such rare situation the negative balance amount will be recouped from the next recharge amount of his/her account.
9. Rounding of Calls: Fractional calls will be rounded up to the next minute e.g. a 2.2 minute call will be rounded to 3 minute for billing.
10. Return Policy: In case the customer wants to close his/her Bangla Tracker account Bangla Tracker will refund any unused portion of the customer's credit balance less $3.00 cancellation fee. This is applicable for initial payment only. For balance of recharge money the customer should use up the balance fully by making calls and cannot claim refund. In case of delivery of consistently unsatisfactory service Bangla Tracker will refund balance of recharge money as well on demand.
11. Rate Change Notification: Official means of communicating all rate changes to customers will be by posting on the web site https://www.banglatracker.com. Customers are advised to monitor rates on the web from time-to-time. Rate changes may occur without any prior notice.
12. Access Numbers: Bangla Tracker provides many access numbers in most of the countries it serves but it is statistically not possible to providing local access numbers for all customers. If a customer does not find a Bangla Tracker access number that is within his/her local calling area he/she is advised to (a) use phones/cell phones those have nationwide free dialing facility, (b) change plans for the local phone service to access Bangla Tracker service or use toll-free access number as explained in paragraph 12 below.
13. Toll Free Access and Fees: Though there are toll free access numbers available for the customers, the use of this will bear a per minute toll free access charge in addition to the regular call rates. Current toll free access fee information is available at FAQ and Rates section at www.banglatracker.com.
14. Change of Account Number: The account number is the customer's first registered telephone number and it cannot be changed by the customer. Only in exceptional cases this may be considered and the policy related to this is provided in the FAQ section. All other registered numbers may be changed by the customer.
15. Charges and Fees/Taxes: Details are as follows:
- There is NO account opening fees, connection fees, or account maintenance fees.
- (Fees for the Use of Toll Free Access: Information on this is available at FAQ section at https://www.banglatracker.com and is applied in addition to the published call rates.
- Taxes. Bangla Tracker does not collect taxes as surcharges from customers. It uses part of its revenue to meet tax obligations.
16. Quality/Connectivity and Billing Issues: The Bangla Tracker Pinless service is an 'Information Service' based on VOIP technology and is provided on BEST EFFORT basis. Bangla Tracker does NOT guarantee the quality of such service to match that of conventional circuit switched PSTN service because that is technically infeasible. It is important that the customers be aware of this distinction. Customers may dispute any charges for the services used in writing (email accepted) to Bangla Tracker within thirty (30) days of the date of the charge or the customer waives any objection. Written statements disputing charges must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Reporting an Unresolved Charge Dispute with Credit Card Company: While great care has been taken in the development of Bangla Tracker Pinless system to avoid such situation, we recognize our valued customer's right to report unresolved disputes on charges to his/her credit card company. However we strongly suggest the customer to view his/her purchase activity online and crosscheck with relevant credit card bill. Bangla Tracker sincerely wishes to maintain good and lasting relationship with its valued customers and so it is advised that the customer first discuss the transactions in question with Bangla Tracker through Customer Support or by emailing at email@example.com. Bangla Tracker maintains detailed log on every call made and every payment transaction by every customer for three years. So we do not see any reason for any dispute not being solved by mutual discussion. If in case of dispute based on incorrect information is reported by the customer to its credit card company and is proved to be so, the customer agrees to be charged a USD 75 processing fee per erroneous dispute from his/her credit balance with Bangla Tracker. In case of shortage of fund in customer's account the balance may be collected from the customer through legal action, if needed. Excessive number of disputes may result in the cancellation of the customer account.
18. Use of Promotion Code to Open Account and Privacy: While opening Bangla Tracker account you may enter a promotion code of a referrer. You understand that if the specific referrer is a Bangla Tracker marketing partner, will have access to certain information on your account like name, email address, Bangla Tracker account telephone number, recharge dates, and amounts. However Bangla Tracker marketing partners are legally obligated to handle such information with strict confidentiality.
20. Display of Call Log: Bangla Tracker displays call log for a maximum period of 60 revolving days on line in the secure website that customers may log on and see. Bangla Tracker will not be able to provide call logs to customers that is more that 60 days old.
21. Your Responsibilities:
You are responsible for ensuring the safe-keeping and confidentiality of your Account, Password and Access Number. The Services provided to you pursuant to this Agreement are personal to you. You must not share this information with anyone else. You must notify Bangla Tracker as soon as you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Account, Password or Access Code. Unless due to Bangla Tracker's negligence, Bangla Tracker will not be responsible for, and will not provide any credits or refunds for, any loss caused to you through misappropriated or mislaid Accounts, Passwords or Access Codes, or through any unauthorized or fraudulent use of your Account, Passwords or Access Codes.
Access to Service:
You are solely responsible for providing the means of access to the Website. Bangla Tracker does not guarantee that the Website will be available at all times and you acknowledge that in particular the Website may be unavailable for essential maintenance and for other reasons from time to time. Bangla Tracker will use reasonable endeavors to keep such instances to a minimum and where possible to notify you of any time that the Website will be unavailable due to essential maintenance or updates.
Fraudulent or Illegal use:
You will not use the Services for any unlawful, abusive, or fraudulent purpose, including, for example, using the Services in a way that (1) interferes with our ability to provide Services to you or other customers; or (2) avoids your obligation to pay for the Services. If Bangla Tracker has reason to believe that you or someone else is abusing the Services or using them fraudulently or unlawfully or in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy, we can immediately suspend, restrict, or cancel the Services without advance notice. You also agree not to use the Service to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person. You are solely responsible for the matters transmitted using the Password and Access Number allocated to you.